Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Morning

The sun is up and so am I - which is unusual.   I am less and less a morning person but when I am up  - well it's kind of nice.  Quiet, calm, in South Louisiana a little moist.  a place to settle my soul before the day begins and this day will have a lot in it.  I am between places.  One place I love deeply and another I am preparing to love.  Things to finish and things to begin. 

Help me to stand in the middle today - one foot each in a new place and time - and even in the middle help me to be faithful. 

Amen

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I love how you phrased that..."one place I love deeply and another I am preparing to love". Good outlook. I pray that the Holy Spirit walks daily with you as you embark on this new chapter and that he will give you strength and joy always.
    Love,
    Audley

    ReplyDelete